There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our new site and take a moment to drop us a line.
Covid Regulations in Addition to the Covid Procedures!!!
1. Walkthroughs are only going to be split if there are more than 20 people in the class. The gate steward will determine the walkthrough order. Masks or face shields are required during the walkthrough. We will provide you with any PPE that you may require if you forget.
2. We are still trying to reduce crowding. So we ask that you limit your tent/crating space to only the people you travelled with. If someone from outside of your household/travel group enters your area, both you and the other person must be masked.
3. Spectators ARE allowed. We ask that if you are bringing someone, perhaps ask them to volunteer for a round or two. That will make things go much faster.
4. You must take the Provincial Covid screening tool within 12 hours of attending the venue. Click here to complete your self assessment: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ If you are experiencing any symptoms you must stay home, self-isolate and follow medical advise.
5. Your name and phone number will be made available for contact tracing in the event of a public health emergency.
6. Camping is permitted however social gatherings before, during or after the trial are restricted to public health limitations.
1. For this trial, be aware that we are not offering food. We have been trying to figure out the regulations and because, at this time, we don't have enough tables or space that would permit physical distancing and reduced crowding, we are forgoing a large BBQ. For now, please pack your own lunch. There will be bottled water and other refreshments. Please bring water for your dogs too! The water at the fairgrounds is not potable.
*EXCEPTION*: Light lunches will be available to anyone who is camping. We realize many of you need the fridge space for other things :). You MUST tell us in advance what days you require lunch. The price will be $5. It will be set up in the scoring building for you with access in the rear door. Day one = Garden Salad with grilled chicken, Day two = meat/cheese platter with fixings for self made sandwiches, Day 3 - chicken salad on toasted naan with balsamic drizzle (all includes drink and snack). Please let me know by Wednesday July 28 if you wish to have us bring lunchs for you.
2. The gates will be closed (part way) after the event begins. If you leave the grounds, please close the gate behind you. .
3. Please make arrangements for payment. You can pay via etransfer to email@example.com. Please make the password something very simple. You can also pay on the day of the event and bring cash or cheque. Please put your payment in an envelope with your name and your dog's name on the outside.
4. Karie Elizabeth Photography will be on site for Aug Trail. Please get in touch with her if you would like photos specifically and she can make sure she's at the ring, but will be making sure that she gets every dog throughout the day. Karie will be covering the event throughout the day. Contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 705-896-1191 . All photos will be posted on her website www.kephotography.ca
Now....the stuff that remains the same....
1. Everyone is expected to volunteer. Please make sure we aren't searching for help. It will make our day run much faster.
2. The scoring building is off limits to everyone unless you are escorted by myself, Sean or the scoring team.
3. Flat ribbons will be available (self serve) as will title ribbons! Just grab me and I'll get your title ribbon ready for you!
4. Course maps will be available. Please do not crowd the tables where they are located for covid reasons. Results will be taped to the appropriate table of you level. Display copies will be removed at the end of each day. Please ask someone to take a photo and send it to you if you are planning on leaving before the results are released. Please do no approach the scoring team for additional copies.
5. Please review the events you are entered and ensure that I have both your events and personal/dog information correct. Please contact me asap if you find an error or omission. (I've been holding on to some of these for a while and some have move ups or changes I may have missed!)
6. The general briefing will be held via Facebook Live on our Animoosh Agility Facebook page at 7 pm on Thursday, June 24th.
7. Start time for each day will be 8:15 am.
Saturday and Sunday fun run starts at 7:30 am. If you can arrive early, we can start early.
Judge Billie McLean
POSTPONED DUE TO PROVINCIAL COVID LOCKDOWN - RESCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2021.
Judge Christine Mandy
Starter/Advanced will be held on June 20th.
Masters will be held on October 10th.
June 25 - 27
Judge Brian Wickenheiser
July 30 - August 1
Judge Billie McLean
September 3 - 5
Judge: Carole Cote, Montreal, Quebec
Maybe? Let's see how things go.
Partnering with 4 Paws Ready
Qualifying Rounds Held on the Following Dates
May 9th - 4 Paws Ready
June 26th - Animoosh Agility
August 1st - Animoosh Agility
August 21st - 4 Paws Ready
Finals Held at 4 Paws Ready on October 2-3